Friday, July 2, 2010

sell-out

alright, so i added adsense and amazon associates to my blog. in a way i feel like a sell-out, but the side of me that says "i would like to earn a little extra $ on the side" has won me over. you know those people who make a living just by having a blog? i would LOVE to be one of those people. i definitely don't think i'm going to be making a six-figure income right away, and i probably won't get ANY money, at least not for a long time. but i would really like to start practicing and learning and one day, maybe, just maybe, i will have a blog with enough traffic to earn me at least a helpful chunk of change.

the thing that i need is an informative, useful blog on a specific topic. now i just need a topic that i'm informative about. hmmm. does a working-and-paying-my-way-through-school 20-something with a penchant for art and photography sound at all interesting? aren't those a dime a dozen? hmm....

3 comments:

justadrienne said...

"alright, so i added adsense and amazon associates to my blog."

What does this mean? I might want to sell out, too! Hahaha! No, but seriously.

Unknown said...

adrienne! if you look at my other posts, i have links to my digital camera and a book, which is a direct link to buying it on amazon. when people buy it, i get $$$$$$dolla billz$$$$$

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, and adsense is just having ads on your blog. Go to the monetize tab when you click "design."