- exercise. at the very least, three times a week. sky and i are going to check out a zumba class that our school, manchester community college, offers. i'm really excited. in the meantime, we're going running for half an hour around the local high school track tomorrow morning. i need to exercise. my body has been begging for it. and i really think that exercising is the key to the path that i want to be on, motivation-wise and confidence-wise.
- yoga. we went out and bought a yoga dvd. after running tomorrow, we're going to use it. i also really feel like i need to stretch and meditate more often; yoga seems perfect.
- sell things on ebay. namely a whole bunch of old clothes, jewelry, and shoes i have. i have SO MUCH STUFF. and i really need to just purge it all out of my life. i could also use a little extra cash. ebay is kind of intimidating to me. mostly it's the actual payment methods that kind of throw me off, how to accept payments, etc. but that's a small thing that i just need to jump over, and i shouldn't let it stop me. it would be so awesome if one day i could turn this blog into a blog/vintage shop, and have it be relatively successful.
- explore my entrepreneurial side, coax it to the forefront of my life, and research being self-employed. i've known since i was a kid that this would be the only way i'd be truly happy making a living.
- nix the coffee; drink green or white tea instead.
- create more artwork; take more pictures.
what it comes down to is, i need more discipline in my life, and i'm ready to make the decision to be more disciplined.