Friday, July 2, 2010

the girl with the dragon tattoo



my friend at work HIGHLY recommended this book to me. honestly, i haven't been in the book-reading mood for quite a long time now, which is odd. i've sat down and read the prologue of this book. but that reading bug that usually persuades me to keep reading is absent. i do actually want to read it. but what usually happens is, i pick it up with a vague interest, look at the bright, clashing colors on the cover, think about a dragon tattoo, then kind of think about reading it, then i'm distracted by something else and i put it down and walk away, only to repeat this again and again.

1 comment:

A said...

I bought this book too. Can't wait to read it, although I'm saving it for my flight to Germany. They made it into a movie too- I think it's Swedish, that's supposed to be REALLY good too.