Thursday, July 22, 2010


so, the other night sky and i were driving down main street in willimantic, when i spotted this LEG in a tree.  i was so excited i nearly lost my mind, and ordered sky to turn the car around.

after taking a few pictures of it, we hauled it out of the tree and put it in the backseat of the car.  i was super excited especially because i have been really wanting a mannequin, or a torso to hang on the wall, or something along those lines. and now i'm one leg closer!!!

i'm thinking about painting it or doing something with it to include it in my art show at the coop in august.  still can't figure out what i want to do with it yet.

it's still in the car, and when i went to go get in the car yesterday, my eyes fell upon it in the backseat and it SCARED the living daylights out of me.  then i laughed hysterically. i'm a little self-conscious about bringing it up to the apartment, because my neighbors across the street are always chilling on their front lawn, and it would be SO weird to have them watch me get a LEG out of my car and hoist it all the way upstairs to my apartment.....LOL. then again maybe i should do it proudly.

No comments: